Award-Winning Hosted Contact Center Software Platform
Deliver Exceptional Customer Experiences while Decreasing Costs and Increasing Revenues
inContact (NASDAQ: SAAS) is the world’s number one provider of cloud-based contact center solutions. inContact offers robust call routing software and a full line of workforce optimization tools to increase the efficiency of contact center agents—all in the cloud. Plus, inContact is the only company that has paired a software offering with telecommunications network connectivity.
Because inContact’s solutions are delivered in the cloud they offer benefits that traditional on-premise contact center solutions cannot:
- Quick roll-out and implementation
- No upfront hardware expenses required
- No revolving upgrades or upgrade fees
- Scalability, both upward or downward, to meet actual demand
- Pay-as-you-go billing model translates into paying only for services actually used
- 99.99% uptime availability
- Seamless call routing between multiple contact centers and even at-home agents
The inContact platform is built around getting the call to the right agent at the right time. And because labor makes up a significant majority of the total operational costs of a contact center, inContact has not only contact routing solutions but also workforce optimization to facilitate agent hiring, scheduling, coaching and more. The solutions in the inContact portfolio include:
- Automated Call Distribution (ACD) – The backbone of the inContact portfolio is an ACD that can direct the caller to the proper agent through a mix of criteria such as skills-based routing and an inbound/outbound call blending feature.
- Interactive Voice response (IVR) – The inContact IVR allows customers to self-solve on basic functions like bill pay, account inquiries and more. When a call center is closed, the IVR adds an extra level of convenience by enabling customers to take care of business after-hours.
- Computer Telephony Integration (CTI) – CTI enables the verification of customers by unique identifiers, such as their phone number or account number, and once identified, backend CTI can provide them with information that is helpful and relevant to them.
- Hiring – Hiring is a tool that helps contact centers hire the right agent through a set of web-delivered agent assessments. The tool helps to reduce agent attrition and increase customer satisfaction due to agent expertise.
- Workforce Management (WFM) – inContact WFM enables contact centers to forecast call volumes base on historical call data and other criteria then to generate an agent schedule required to meet the expected call demands at SLA. Furthermore, it provides complete deviation alerts, adherence reporting and self service options.
- Quality Management – inContact’s Quality Management scores agents’ performance against defined and monitored objectives. For example: “Did the agent follow the script?” or “Did the agent use a proper greeting?”. The Quality Management scorecard then provides you with specific details about each agent’s performance that can be used to help individual agents and provide data that can be used in your training and coaching programs.
- eLearning – inContact’s eLearning software enables contact center managers to create custom training content which is delivered directly to agent desktops. The training can be delivered during “training breaks” when call volumes are low so it doesn’t interfere with service levels, or to agents who have been identified with skill gaps.
- Echo – ECHO Customer Survey gives contact centers the ability to measure customer satisfaction through automated, phone delivered customer surveys.
- Screen Recording – Screen Recording provides contact center agents and managers the ability to record screens during calls for compliance and continuity purposes.
- Dialer – The inContact dialer tools give the complete outbound functionality of a predictive dialer but can also add a blended dialer which moves agents back and forth between inbound and outbound duties to meet current call levels
For more information on hosted call center solutions from inContact, pricing and the latest promotions, please call Telegration sales engineers and support at 1-888-835-4786.