Voice & Internet
On the phone. Online. Streamline business communications and boost productivity with voice and Internet solutions – local, long distance, VoIP, SIP (Session Initiation Protocol). Save money while having the flexibility to choose from a wide range of calling features and Internet connectivity options. But how do you know which voice and Internet solution is better for your business and your budget? Should you choose DSL or cable? Why go with fiber over Metro E Ethernet? How would VoIP benefit your business? You’ve got questions. Telegration has answers. That’s because telecommunications is our business.
Voice and Internet choices made easy
Telegration is your single source provider of voice and Internet solutions for business communications. As a telecom master agent, Telegration partners with leading voice and Internet companies – and consults with you as a trusted value-added Solution Provider – to make sure you get exactly what you need, when you need it, and at the best cost. Our trusted partners include AT&T, Comcast, and other leading telecom services providers. We do all of the ordering, coordinating and the provisioning of their services for you, so all you have to do is take care of business as usual – while we take care of your business communications needs.
Voice and Internet services through Telegration partners include:
- Local, LD, VoIP and SIP Phone Service
- Domestic & International Long Distance
- POTS, T1, PRI and Dynamic T1 and NxT1
- Web Conferencing, Audio Conferencing
- Hosted Voice, Auto Attendant, Voice Mail
- Toll Free, Account Codes, Voice Mail
- High Speed Internet Service
- Wireless, DSL, T1, Bonded T1, Dynamic T1, T3, Bonded T3, Ethernet
- Redundant Internet Connections
- Hosted and Managed Firewalls
- Email, Web Hosting, Static IP Address
Not sure what voice and Internet plan is right for you? We hear you. Let Telegration connect you with the right telecom partner today.